The Ruby Valley Hospital Foundation Annual Event held August 23, 2017 at the Hamilton Ranch Round Barn of Twin Bridges was a resounding success thanks to the support of the Ruby Valley communities and our generous sponsors. 325 guests enjoyed the dinner and numerous additional community members arrived after the dinner to enjoy the Cold Hard Cash Show bringing the total number of guests to over 400.
See Photo Gallery (opens in new window)
Thank you to Tony & Amie James, Hamilton Ranch, for donating the use of their beautiful Round Barn for our annual event again this year. Wine and beer were compliments of event sponsor Summit Distributing of Missoula and Butte, and Chick's Bar and Restaurant from Alder provided the buffet and bar. There were also 15 items donated for our silent auction, and table sponsorships of $400 per table. Thank you to the Ruby Valley Healthcare Board of Directors and 20+ community volunteers who helped make our event a grand success.
No Foundation and/or Capital Campaign donor dollars were used to host the annual event thanks to the generosity of our 16 major event sponsors:
- Insty Prints, Butte – Rose & staff
- KBOW 550 AM 101.5 FM & KOPR 94.1 FM, Butte – Ron and Shelly Davis
- Steele’s Furniture – TV – Appliance, Butte – Dan and Kim Steele, Dan and Michele Steele & Carrie Keane
- Summit Beverage, Butte – Mike Markovich
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Helena, Montana
- Chicks Bar and Restaurant – Alder Montana
- John Hill, Sheridan, Montana
- KDBM 1490 AM – KBEV 98.3 FM– Dillon, Montana
- LIFEFLIGHT – Missoula, Butte, Bozeman
- M&M Candy Company – Sheridan, Montana
- Pioneer Log Homes – Victor Montana
- Ruby Valley Inn/B&B – Sheridan, Montana
- The Ice House – Twin Bridges, Montana
- Todds Irish Blacks – Terry and Julie Todd – Sheridan, Twin Bridges & Horse Prairie
- Tony and Amie James – Hamilton Ranch – Twin Bridges, Montana
Les Gilman, President of the Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation Board announced that the Foundation has exceeded over $3,000,000 for the Capital Campaign effort thanks to one of our donors who quietly handed Nondi Harrington, Foundation Development Director and Les a $100,000 check at the beginning of the evening.
Les also thanked all the Ruby Valley Ambulance volunteers, who were present at the event, for their years of dedication to our community and for providing lifesaving services for all our community members and visitors.
A Huge thank you to all the businesses, foundations, ranches, and community members for supporting the Ruby Valley Healthcare’s Capital Campaign and on-going future efforts.
Construction on the Ruby Valley Hospital and Medical Center is on schedule and on budget. Additional site work is also being conducted according to Jason Flegge, Langlas Inc. Construction Foreman. Completion of the new Ruby Valley Hospital and Medical Center is slated for late summer of 2018.
The Foundation will be conducting site tours this fall. All tour dates will be posted.